Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Welcome to Balancing Hats

Welcome to Balancing Hats! 

Let me give you a little background info about the name. The name comes from the story I'm sure you have heard about all the different hats we where in life. Ages ago when I was a teen I remember going to an old lady tea(women in their 30s I'm sure) where a speaker spoke about all the different hats we women wear. That mental image has stuck with me ever since but didn't truly ring a bell until I had kids. Now I wear too many hats and this is a blog about striving to balance my hats.

A little bit about myself...

First I am a follower of Jesus, Second a wife (a pastors wife to be specific), and Third I'm a mom of 3. I'm also a former school teacher, a future homeschool mom, and an organizational dreamer.

A little bit about the blog...

A few years back after I had my first child I dreamed of a house full of love and laughter. Currently I live in a house of crying and screaming. This blog is dedicated to documenting my journey to growing myself and family closer to the Lord. I know that my house will never be right with the Lord until my own heart and attitude are there first. (More on this in a future blog)

Also...

Also this blog will have a sprinkling of toddler projects, crafts, activities, memories, and other life adventures. A big section will also be dedicated to the constant house projects that flood my mind and eventually spill out. My husband is a gifted craftsman and unfortunately for him that means I constantly put projects in his lap.

Thank you for stopping in. I hope you find some encouragement and maybe a laugh or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment